DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE
28TH MEDICAL GROUP (AFGSC)
ELLSWORTH AIR FORCE BASE SOUTH DAKOTA
MEMORANDUM FOR KAITLYN A. CONLEY
FROM: (Address Redacted)
SUBJECT: Appeal Letter
1. I have known Kaitlyn A. Conley since the day of her birth as she is my cousin and best friend. The results of her case stunned me to the core and I am writing with the utmost formidable petition that she was wrongfully convicted. New York State owes her an overturned conviction because she is resoundingly innocent which the appeal process owes her.
2. I can attest that I speak loudly for her innocence and would lay down my life for her as I have sworn to lay down for every American citizen. I have been in the United States Air Force for over eight years and Katie has been my voice when I am away from family in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Jordan so I must be her voice now to plead her innocence due to the loathsome injustice that has just occurred.
3. The appeal for Katie's case will prove to be an echoing and unequivocal determination of innocence. My dearest cousin and closest friend deserves the immediate reversal of this unsuitable and corrupt conviction. We must set her free or an abhorrent judicial order will stand on no merit and no evidence.
4. As a Medical Service Corps officer and prior enlisted C5M Loadmaster, my voice is a voice of unquestioned integrity, honor, and morality to speak of Kaitlyn's character. Kaitlyn Conley's moral fiber is equally reverent and upright.
5. For any further questions, I pray you contact me at (Phone Number Redacted)